* Is http://quimby.gnus.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/gnus/contrib/ broken?
@ 2005-11-15 22:21 Adrian Aichner
From: Adrian Aichner @ 2005-11-15 22:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I hope this news group is just underbusy, but still works.

I noticed today, that above location just displays an Attic directory,
nothing else.

My gnus workspace still happily updates CVS module gnus from
:pserver:gnus@cvs.gnus.org:/usr/local/cvsroot

Laters,

--
Adrian Aichner
 mailto:adrian@xemacs.org

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-11-15 22:21 UTC | newest]