Gnus development mailing list
From: Laura Conrad <lconrad@laymusic.org>
Cc: ding@gnus.org
Subject: Re: our phone number has changed
Date: 02 Nov 2000 11:09:48 -0500

    Bud> Sigh.  WIBNI non-subscribers could not spam the list?

Of course, in that case, subscribers would always have to post from
the address they're subscribed from, but as long as we're using gnus,
that isn't difficult.

I'd say it's a small enough amount of spam that I can live with it.

--
Laura (mailto:lconrad@laymusic.org , http://www.laymusic.org )

(Note the email and homepage address changes; please update your
address book, bookmarks, and links.)