* How to send attachements with Gnus MIME ?
@ 1999-01-19  9:22 Jari Aalto+list.ding
From: Jari Aalto+list.ding @ 1999-01-19  9:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

        When I'm in message-mode and about to send a MIME attachements,
        how do I do that with latest Gnus?

        jari

* Re: How to send attachements with Gnus MIME ?
@ 1999-01-19  9:28 ` Hrvoje Niksic
From: Hrvoje Niksic @ 1999-01-19  9:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

jari.aalto@poboxes.com (Jari Aalto+list.ding) writes:

>         When I'm in message-mode and about to send a MIME
>         attachements, how do I do that with latest Gnus?

`C-c C-a' will attach a file to the message you are editing.  For more
complex stuff, see the MML manual.

* Re: How to send attachements with Gnus MIME ?
@ 1999-01-20  9:06   ` Milan Zamazal
From: Milan Zamazal @ 1999-01-20  9:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have another question: How can I forward message as a message/rfc822?

Thanks for any advice.

Milan Zamazal

* Re: How to send attachements with Gnus MIME ?
@ 1999-01-20 10:55     ` Steinar Bang
From: Steinar Bang @ 1999-01-20 10:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

> I have another question: How can I forward message as a message/rfc822?

TM can do that, but it's not implemented yet for pgnus, I think...?
Unless MML can do something here...?
	C-h i (emacs-mime)Composing RET

It would be easy to include an message/rfc822 part that was saved to a
file on the disk, but how would you include the contents of an article
in a group from MML...?

* Re: How to send attachements with Gnus MIME ?
@ 1999-01-20 21:51       ` Kai.Grossjohann
From: Kai.Grossjohann @ 1999-01-20 21:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Steinar Bang <sb@metis.no> writes:

  > > I have another question: How can I forward message as a message/rfc822?
  >
  > TM can do that, but it's not implemented yet for pgnus, I think...?

I think Lars has said he wants to offer MIME forwarding when the MIME
composing stuff has matured.

So I guess the answer is wait a few months, then get the most recent
Gnus :-)

kai
--
Abort this operation?   [Abort]  [Cancel]