* Re: gnus-vm
       [not found] <m0wAxiy-000h9qC@wander.control.att.com>
@ 1997-03-30  5:05 ` Per Persson
From: Per Persson @ 1997-03-30  5:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Larry Auton <lda@control.att.com> writes:

> I prefer use `vm' for all of my e-mail correspondence, hence
> I want to use `vm' for replies when reading news with gnus.  I
> couldn't find a documented way to do that, so I began browsing the
> xemacs lisp sources.  I found your name as the author of gnus-vm.
> I can't figure out how to use it.  Could you send a little summary?

As I wrote this piece of code around two years ago, and it doesn't
look like whatever I wrote at that time, I've forwarded your question
to the GNUS-mailinglist. Good luck.

--pp

* Re: gnus-vm
@ 1997-03-30  6:04   ` Hrvoje Niksic
From: Hrvoje Niksic @ 1997-03-30  6:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: lda

Per Persson <pp@swip.net> writes:

> Larry Auton <lda@control.att.com> writes:
>
> > I prefer use `vm' for all of my e-mail correspondence, hence
> > I want to use `vm' for replies when reading news with gnus.  I
> > couldn't find a documented way to do that, so I began browsing the
> > xemacs lisp sources.  I found your name as the author of gnus-vm.
> > I can't figure out how to use it.  Could you send a little summary?
>
> As I wrote this piece of code around two years ago, and it doesn't
> look like whatever I wrote at that time, I've forwarded your question
> to the GNUS-mailinglist. Good luck.

I looked at `gnus-vm.el' and the Gnus manual, and I'm afraid there is
no such functionality present.  The only thing Gnus can do connected
to VM is to save the mails in VM folder format (which is what gnus-vm
does).

I may have missed something, though.

--
Hrvoje Niksic <hniksic@srce.hr> | Student at FER Zagreb, Croatia