Vida Gábor writes: > Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen writes: > >> I've now resurrected this code, which was apparently lost in 2010. > > Hi Lars! > > Here comes my findings and a patch that fix them. > > - `gnus-demon-time-to-step' returns the steps needed to TIME, but > run-with-timer requires seconds. > > - The repeat value in case the time is "HH:MM" should be a day. > > - There were an other missing -- but documented -- feature when TIME is > a number and IDLE is nil when calling `gnus-demon-add-handler'. > > - And I removed those clauses of the last cond in > `gnus-demon-time-to-step' that became unnecessary due to the previous > modification. I've fixed two more bugs: one that I had introduced with my previous modification and one that the IDLE should be interpreted as minutes and passed to run-with-timer in seconds (according to the documentation). The attached diff contains every hunks I posted before. -- Best regards, Gábor