A (long) while ago I was bitten by the fact that gnus-summary-resend-message used different logic to determine the posting style to apply than did gnus-configure-posting-styles. I hacked up a patch, and wanted to test it for a bit before I passed it on. Then I forgot. Today I refreshed my git repo, and got a conflict, which reminded me. Since it hasn't caused me any trouble over the last year or so since I wrote it, I figure I might as well pass it on. It contains almost no original work, it's just a simple refactoring. As such, I wouldn't think it requires copyright signoff, but I'm willing so sign papers if necessary. ...Peder... -- I wish a new life awaited _me_ in some off-world colony.