* Connecting through rlogin (ssh)
@ 1998-11-04 11:36 Andy Eskilsson
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Andy Eskilsson @ 1998-11-04 11:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

I want to access a newshost on another system that I have ssh-access
to one of the computers on the net, so I thought 'this is something
for nntp-open-rlogin..

First of all, where do I tell what host to connect to if it is
separate from the newsserver??

Well the entry I am experimenting with is:

(nntp "the.news.server"
      (nntp-open-connection-function nntp-open-rlogin)
      (nntp-rlogin-program "ssh")
      )

How do I now tell what host, or alias ssh should connect to, I have
tried setting nntp-rlogin-parameters to the host alias.. but I get
denied when trying to access it.

	/andy

--
 Non golfing generation.