Reiner Steib writes: > Yes. I already had prepared a stub for this which I forgot to > commit. So I did this now and added your nodes. I've done some minor > markup fixes, but I think it needs more markup improvement. I also > added some FIXMEs. Thanks. I tried to take care of some of the FIXMEs, I don't really know what you mean by "add @sample{...}", though. I attached a diff with my current changes. >> More details can be found in the updated docs at the EmacsWiki: >> >> http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/GnusMairix > > As nnmairix is now part of Gnus, everything the user needs to know > should be documented in Gnus. Yes. It was only meant for users who don't use Gnus from CVS, since nnmairix can also be used with NoGnus-releases. Anyway, I'll remove those pages soon. -David