From: David <de_bb@arcor.de>
To: ding@gnus.org
Subject: Re: Integration of nnmairix.el
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 18:57:03 +0100	[thread overview]

Wes Hardaker <wes@hardakers.net> writes:
> D> Could you please post the group parameters for a group where this
> D> happens? Just do a 'G p' on the group and copy&paste. Nnmairix uses
> D> quite a few group parameters, but it should never mess with the existing
> D> ones.

> Here's a summary buffer of my 40 messages fedora nnimap folder with
> nnmatrix loaded.  Note how the dates jump around a bit (there are some
> 25-Feb's in the middle).  (truncated to 75 columns for readability)

And this happens solely because of (require 'nnmairix)? All this require
does is to put some key definitions into the summary/group-hook and to
define the new back end. I have no idea why this would mess with the
article numbers or sort functions in other back ends...

> Having gotten over my other pressing needs, I took the time this time:
>
> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Invalid prefix keys in sequence" ?$ [?$ ?t])

Xemacs doesn't seem to like the '$' prefix. This will be changed anyway,
but until then you can simply edit the nnmairix-summary-mode-hook in
nnmairix.el to use something else.

-David