[Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen] | Not much more, I think. Getting paid for something that's fun is sure | to drain all the fun out of it, dontcha think? http://www.naggum.no/motivation.html please not tho that the article has got the technical term «reward» wrong: a «reward» is only such if it increases the strength or probablity of behavior. what actually happens is that the organism reacts differently after money has been introduced as a reward, indicating that money under certain circumstances ceases to function as a reward. (money is probably always a contrived reinforcer). but I digress. happy new year, Lars! -- Rolf Lindgren | "The opinions expressed above are Sofienberggt. 13b | not necessarily those of anyone" N-0551 OSLO | roffe@ask.uio.no