* us-ascii is not in the db; add?
@ 2004-03-24  7:15 Andreas J Koenig
From: Andreas J Koenig @ 2004-03-24  7:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

this s a bug report against Gnus, current CVS (well, five days old),
bug may as well be a BBDB bug (my BBDB is Debian's
2.34.cvs20020418-2):

Today I got a mail with the following (slightly censored) From header:

  From: =?us-ascii?Q?Holger_XXXX?= <Holger.XXXX@XXX.XXX.com>

Strange enough, there were really just ASCII characters in the header,
but that's something you can get out of

Gnus displayed the From header just fine, but when I hit ";" to store
the sender in my bbdb, I was asked:

  us-ascii is not in the db; add?

Any suggestions? Gnus bug or bbdb bug?

Thanks,