From: Rodolfo Medina <romeomedina@libero.it>
Subject: Re: How to change name to the draft group?
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 22:06:01 +0000 (UTC)	[thread overview]

Reiner Steib wrote:

> Please stop multi-posting the same questions to several list or groups

Lists and groups in Internet are the only possibility for me to get help,
since no person I know is a Gnus user.
When I don't get the help I need from a list or group,
I try elsewhere because I wish to find the solution.
I really can't see any crime in this.

> and don't unnecessarily Cc people.

I thought it was normal, other listers did the same with me.
I'm not really subscribed to the list, I'm checking articles
from the archive, so I don't know well how it works.
Sorry, anyhow.

> I'd recommend to post such questions to gnu.emacs.gnus.
> help-gnu-emacs (= gnu.emacs.help = gmane.emacs.help) is more general
> (not Gnus specific).  ding <at> gnus.org (= gmane.emacs.gnus.general) is
> more suitable for questions concerning Gnus development (versions).

From the present list came some precious help that neither gnu.emacs.gnus
nor help-gnu-emacs could provide. Without this list some important matters
would perhaps have remained unsolved. It'd be really a shame if it were not
applyable for help by Gnus users.

Regards,
Rodolfo