* Moving Articles from Exchange Server Does not Delete Them
@ 2011-03-08 23:44 Aric
From: Aric @ 2011-03-08 23:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hello,

I have a few difficulties with an Exchange server at work.
The most annoying thing is that when I move an article to another server
(with B-m) usually the messages are moved (though very often there is an imap
server error), but the messages are essentially never deleted from the Exchange
server. There is no error produced, just that upon next mail check the messages
are still there and I have manually delete them with B-delete.

Also, I am noticing that marking messages for expire (with E) is not actually
labeling the messages with gnus-expire on the Exchange server.

There are many other difficulties, largely to do with imap errors, but I won't
get into those right now.

Thanks for any suggestions.