* Gnus on Mac OS X: Drag-and-Drop fails
@ 2012-01-15 21:00 Marius Hofert
From: Marius Hofert @ 2012-01-15 21:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi,

I work with Emacs 24 (Emacs-pretest-24.0.91-universal-10.6.7.dmg from
http://emacsformacosx.com/) on Mac OS X 10.7.2 with Gnus v5.13.

Everytime I want to attach a .txt (or other) file to a new message buffer in
Gnus, the contents of the file is inserted, not the file as a link/attachment.
I checked back with an Ubuntu box with the same .gnus.el and
there I can attach files by drag-and-drop. What's wrong on the Mac?
How can I get file attachments by drag-and-drop to work properly?

Cheers,

Marius

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-01-15 21:00 UTC | newest]