Hi all, At my extremely large and MS-centric company there is an ingrained and uncorrectable habit of maintaining explicit mailing lists in MS Outlook, and putting the entire mailing list explicitly into the To: or Cc: fields. When I receive these messages in Gnus, I have to scroll down for several pages to actually see the text (which is usually much shorter than the address list!). Before I got added onto one of these mailing lists, I never needed to worry about it and was happily setting gnus-visible-headers to a certain regular expression. But now ... What I'm looking for is either (1) some sort of "washing" method to remove just the To and Cc fields or (2) toggle gnus-visible-headers to a regexp that does not include To or CC. As a hack, I came up with something for 2, but my elisp skills are rudimentary and I'm getting the commandp syntax wrong. Any advice on fixing my solution or getting a (1)-style solution would be much appreciated! Thanks, Ted -- dodecatheon at gmail dot com Frango ut patefaciam -- I break so that I may reveal