* [off-topic] help with gnuclient/gnuserv in Emacs 22.1.50
@ 2007-07-19 17:44 Ted Stern
From: Ted Stern @ 2007-07-19 17:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi all,

This is off-topic, but I suspect there are several gnuserv users here
who might be able to help, and with the company firewall, I don't have
any way to read regular emacs newsgroups.

I'm using CVS versions of Emacs 22.1.50 and Gnus, and after a recent
upgrade, I found that gnuserv no longer works.  A window pops up, but
I get

  error in process filter: Symbol's function definition is void: make-gtk-device

Oddly enough, gnuclient works fine when I use mozex to pop up a
Gnus messsage frame.  Go figure.

I'll take answers off-list.

Thanks!

Ted
--
 dodecatheon at gmail dot com
 Frango ut patefaciam -- I break so that I may reveal

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-07-19 17:44 UTC | newest]