* Maximum buffer size exceeded
@ 2008-12-08 22:49 Ted Stern
From: Ted Stern @ 2008-12-08 22:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi all,

I have an nnfolder group that I can no longer get into.

There are 7750 messages in the group and it appears that the nnfolder
is too big to open.  I get the messages:

   Retrieving newsgroup: nnfolder:gmail.mystuff...
   Fetching headers for nnfolder:gmail.mystuff...
   byte-code: Maximum buffer size exceeded

Is there a maximum size on nnfolder?  If so, how do I break things up
or convert to a different mail format?

Ted
--
 Frango ut patefaciam -- I break so that I may reveal

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-12-08 22:49 UTC | newest]