* Is the gnus XEmacs package still necessary?
@ 2000-07-18  1:43 Lloyd Zusman
From: Lloyd Zusman @ 2000-07-18  1:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm using the latest or near-latest CVS of gnus under XEmacs-21.1.9.

I remember several months ago, there were one or more things that are
part of that XEmacs package that were needed so that the CVS gnus
would compile.  Unfortunately, I don't recall exactly what those
necessary package(s) might be.

Is it still true that I need to have the XEmacs gnus package
(currently it's called "gnus-1.45") installed in order for the CVS
gnus to work?  Or have more recent CVS releases removed the
dependencies to anything that might be part of the XEmacs gnus
package?

Thanks in advance.

--
 Lloyd Zusman