ShengHuo ZHU writes: > Lloyd Zusman writes: > > [ ... ] > > > This is one reason that I asked for information about all the options > > and customizations that control en/decryption. > > mm-verify-option and mm-decrypt-option are the customizable variables. > > ShengHuo Thank you very much. This indeed is what I was looking for. And now for a different question: Is there any way to tell gnus to encode my signed message as `8bit' instead of as `quoted-printable' (in the `Content-Transfer-Encoding' header[s] that appear in the signed message)? Thanks again. -- Lloyd Zusman ljz@asfast.com