From: Lloyd Zusman <ljz@asfast.com>
Subject: Turning a created digest into a reply.
Date: 12 Oct 1999 00:26:23 -0400	[thread overview]

I'm using pgnus-0.97.

I know how to use `S O m' to put a group of marked articles into a
digest that I could then mail to someone.  I'm wondering if there's
also already some sort of Gnus command that will do this and also
properly quote the text in the article in the form of a reply, and for
the result not to contain the digest summary text that goes at the top
and bottom of the digested group of messages.

I know how to use elisp to create a new function which will do this.
However, before I reinvent the wheel, I just want to make sure that
there isn't already a single function or command within Gnus which
does close to what I'm describing here.  I couldn't find such a thing
in the docs or by grepping through the elisp, but perhaps I missed
something ... ???

If there's not such a thing, is there anyone out there besides me
who might want this?  If so, I could then supply whatever I write
to this forum.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

--
 Lloyd Zusman