* Canonical methods for digitally signing and verifying
@ 2000-12-15 17:39 Lloyd Zusman
From: Lloyd Zusman @ 2000-12-15 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've been following the discussions here concerning the capabilities
of digitally signing and verifying messages via gnus, but I have to
admit that with all that, the exact methods for performing these
functions under gnus are still hazy to me.

Could someone post (or email me privately) the canonical methods for
performing the following functions in gnus (the latest CVS version).
I'm looking for function names, variable settings, customization
settings, and so forth.  Or if this is clearly documented somewhere,
I'd be happy with pointers to this documentation.  The things
I'm interested in are how to ...

(1) ... digitally sign outgoing email via gpg.

(2) ... digitally encrypt outgoing email via gpg.

(3) ... verify digitally signed incoming email.

(4) ... decrypt incoming email that was encrypted either via pgp or
    gpg.

Thank you very much in advance.

--
 Lloyd Zusman