* Mailtool weird behaviour..
@ 1995-11-06 10:01 Andy Eskilsson
From: Andy Eskilsson @ 1995-11-06 10:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

I know this isn't a Gnus bug, but it still is quite irritating, is it
something that Gnus could look out for, or should I kick my teachers
into using some better mailprogramme.

When they forward mail through mailtool (openwindows mailtool) I get
two messages looking like:

 R [   8: Conny Johansson] 2 INbjudan till forelasningar i Telesystem
 R    <  60: nobody         > 1

and the first message ends with: