* Hey the frontcover of the manual??
@ 1996-09-18  9:06 Andy Eskilsson
From: Andy Eskilsson @ 1996-09-18  9:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Or maybe even a new splash-screen ;-) To be honest, it is too good to
not be scanned in and put on the walls of us belonging to the
GNUS-sect with Lars as master-guru.

So I did it, the good gnus and bad gnus cartoon is now findeable on
the web, unfortunetaly only in tiff because I haven't had the time to
convert it.

Grab it at http://www.fukt.hk-r.se/~flognat/gnus.tif

Unfortunetaly I haven't asked Gary Larsson for his permission, so
please be a little quiet about it ;-)

	/Andy
--
 Hi I am an alien .sig, and at the moment I am having sex to your
 mind, by looking at your smile I can see that you like it.

 Unsolicited commercial email is subject to an archival fee of $400.
 See <http://www.fukt.hk-r.se/~flognat/mail/> for more info.

* Re: Hey the frontcover of the manual??
@ 1996-09-18 10:24 ` Lars Balker Rasmussen
From: Lars Balker Rasmussen @ 1996-09-18 10:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Andy Eskilsson <flognat@fukt.hk-r.se> writes:
> So I did it, the good gnus and bad gnus cartoon is now findeable on
> the web, unfortunetaly only in tiff because I haven't had the time to
> convert it.
>
> Grab it at http://www.fukt.hk-r.se/~flognat/gnus.tif

Unfortunately, the tiff file is reversed, so I rereversed it, and
converted it in the process:
<URL:http://www.daimi.aau.dk/~gnort/gnus.gif>
<URL:http://www.daimi.aau.dk/~gnort/gnus.ps>  (a4!)

Time?  What time?
--
Lars Balker Rasmussen                                           - Duck!
<URL:http://www.daimi.aau.dk/~gnort/>                           - Where!?

* Re: Hey the frontcover of the manual??
@ 1996-09-18 12:08   ` Andy Eskilsson
From: Andy Eskilsson @ 1996-09-18 12:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

/ Lars Balker Rasmussen <gnort@daimi.aau.dk> wrote:

| Unfortunately, the tiff file is reversed, so I rereversed it, and
| converted it in the process:

Ouch! darn MAC (or is it the user?? ) ahh well I updated the picture
and modified the link a little :-) Have a nice time.

	/Andt