* nnkibozing
@ 1996-06-18 14:58 Andy Eskilsson
From: Andy Eskilsson @ 1996-06-18 14:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have just started messing around with nnkiboze, and haven't really
got it working, I think the problem lies in stating the score file.

Creating a scorefile 'nnkiboze:kibozetest.SCORE', in the subdir where
I put the rest of my scorefiles (~/mail/scorefiles) for my freshly
created kibozetest group, and putting some invalid lisp code there
doesn't generate an error.

What is supposed to happen if I don't have a scorefile? Will nnkiboze
just slide in as the nnntp-server when nnkiboze-generate-groups is
run?

BTW Whats so 'bad' with kibozing, instead of getting all the headers
one then, and one later, I grab them all at the same time? Or did I
get something wrong here?

	Åndy
	^---- Oh just see what iso-accents mode can do..

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-06-18 14:58 UTC | newest]