From: Andy Eskilsson <flognat@fukt.hk-r.se>
Cc: ding@ifi.uio.no
Subject: Re: Time taken for nnvirtual..
Date: 24 Sep 1996 08:16:10 +0200	[thread overview]

/ Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <larsi@ifi.uio.no> wrote:

| This sounds odd.  nnvirtual is slow, but not *that* slow.  For
| instance, I have the ~10 Emacs groups gathered in one virtual group.
| It uses ~2 seconds to scan the group.  Entering the group doesn't take
| much time...

Mmh it is quite fast on small groups, but the time to get the group
seems to grow exponentially with the articles or something the
like.. Any other comments/people who have tried it?

	/Andy

--
 Hi I am an alien .sig, and at the moment I am having sex to your
 mind, by looking at your smile I can see that you like it.

 Unsolicited commercial email is subject to an archival fee of $400.
 See <http://www.fukt.hk-r.se/~flognat/mail/> for more info.