* Re: <spc>*canonical address*
@ 1999-03-18 17:29 ` Lee Willis
From: Lee Willis @ 1999-03-18 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

> What does the <spc>*canonical address* buffer do.  Is it just supposed
> to display that?  Mine's blank.

Hold the canonical address of the email you're reading AFAICS.

Lee.
--
I was doing object-oriented assembly at 1 year old ...
For some reason my mom insists on calling it "Playing with blocks"

* <spc>*canonical address*
@ 1999-03-18 17:29 Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 1999-03-18 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

What does the <spc>*canonical address* buffer do.  Is it just supposed
to display that?  Mine's blank.

--
Harry Putnam reader@newsguy.com
Running Redhat Linux-5.2