* Request ....
@ 1998-12-11 10:14 Lee Willis
From: Lee Willis @ 1998-12-11 10:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

  Well in the true nature of awkward customers I'm going to request
something that I requested the exact opposite of before :)

  A while ago I mentioned here that when replying to articles which had
buttons the button text was included which was, for that situation a
messy thing to do, I've now however found a situation where it would be
useful to have a command gnus-summary-reply-buttonized or something
similar.

  To justify this I have a message which contains only a MIME attachment
(A sound file ...) and I wish to reply to the message (To say thank you,
I enjoyed etc. etc.). As it is it makes no sense to reply as there is no
idincation (Other than In-Reply-To: etc headers) of what I'm replying
to. I think it'd be nice if they got a reply something like below

  Someone (foo@bar.baz.bat) writes:

  > [application/octet-stream foo.wav 1024]

  My comments go here :)

Lee.
--
I was doing object-oriented assembly at 1 year old ...
For some reason my mom insists on calling it "Playing with blocks"

* Re: Request ....
@ 1998-12-13  2:29 ` Justin Sheehy
From: Justin Sheehy @ 1998-12-13  2:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Lee Willis <lee@gbdirect.co.uk> writes:

>   To justify this I have a message which contains only a MIME attachment
> (A sound file ...) and I wish to reply to the message (To say thank you,
> I enjoyed etc. etc.). As it is it makes no sense to reply as there is no
> idincation (Other than In-Reply-To: etc headers) of what I'm replying
> to.

The Subject header doesn't suffice?

-Justin