* MIME problems in 0.32
@ 1998-09-24  8:42 Lee Willis
From: Lee Willis @ 1998-09-24  8:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hmm, I've applied Shu's patches but there are still some bugs in the
MIME handling.

a) The size of parts no longer shows up correctly in MIME buttons (It's
   always 0)

b) When you click a button which spawns an external process to view an
   image you get dumped into the buffer *mm* instead of staying in the
   Article buffer where you were (Presuming you clicked enter not a
   mouse button (My mouse only has buttons 1 and 3 :( ))

The not decoding problem seems to have gone away though :)

Cheers
Lee.
--
I was doing object-oriented assembly at 1 year old ...
For some reason my mom insists on calling it "Playing with blocks"

* Re: MIME problems in 0.32
@ 1998-09-24 17:11 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1998-09-24 17:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Lee Willis <lee@gbdirect.co.uk> writes:

> a) The size of parts no longer shows up correctly in MIME buttons (It's
>    always 0)

Yup.  Fix in Pterodactyl Gnus v0.33.

> b) When you click a button which spawns an external process to view an
>    image you get dumped into the buffer *mm* instead of staying in the
>    Article buffer where you were (Presuming you clicked enter not a
>    mouse button (My mouse only has buttons 1 and 3 :( ))

Ditto.