* Viewing a  mime message without saving to disk
@ 1998-12-17 13:53 Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 1998-12-17 13:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

In Stefan Waldherr recent message:
Subject: standard replies made easy

His message appeared (after intro) as:
[2. application/octet-stream; gnus-autoreply.el]

A buttonized line, that when enter is pressed, offers to save the file
to disk.  How can this be viewed easily in a tmp buffer without saving
to disk?  I'm sure its a simple key press but escapes my info searches
just now.

--
Harry Putnam <reader@newsguy.com>
Running Redhat Linux 5.1

* Re: Viewing a  mime message without saving to disk
@ 1998-12-17 13:58 ` Lee Willis
From: Lee Willis @ 1998-12-17 13:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

> His message appeared (after intro) as:
> [2. application/octet-stream; gnus-autoreply.el]
>
> A buttonized line, that when enter is pressed, offers to save the file
> to disk.  How can this be viewed easily in a tmp buffer without saving
> to disk?  I'm sure its a simple key press but escapes my info searches
> just now.

'i' will display the message inline.

Lee.
--
I was doing object-oriented assembly at 1 year old ...
For some reason my mom insists on calling it "Playing with blocks"