On Sat, Dec 08 2007, Glenn Morris wrote: > Dan Nicolaescu wrote: > >> A few more files are going to need it as soon as Glenn checks in his >> patch to add declare-function for the files in lisp/gnus. > > I installed all I had to install. It's by no means complete. Hello! I believe that this update has broken my ability to build gnus from cvs with emacs 22. I am running GNU Emacs 22.1.2 (powerpc-apple-darwin8.11.0, Carbon Version 1.6.0) of 2007-12-09. After doing a fresh checkout of gnus from cvs, I ./configure && make and then start emacs. During the build process, I get several errors like: In toplevel form: gnus-uu.el:34:1:Error: Symbol's function definition is void: declare-function In toplevel form: spam-wash.el:34:1:Error: Symbol's value as variable is void: message-narrow-to-headers-or-head I've attached a text file containing the rest entire output from make. Thanks, /au