On Sat, Sep 25 2010, Uday S Reddy wrote: > On 9/24/2010 2:00 PM, Charles Philip Chan wrote: >> >>> If the problem is really that the password cache is expiring, it is >>> far better to block that instead of trying to tax the mail server. >> >> Security? > > My memory is that auth-source.el caches passwords securely. What does your auth-source-cache contain? Mine has plaintext passwords. Not sure if this is a problem or not, but from my naive perspective it does seem like secure caching. /au -- Austin Frank http://aufrank.net GPG Public Key (D7398C2F): http://aufrank.net/personal.asc