On Tue, Sep 28 2010, Ted Zlatanov wrote: > Have you had a chance to try turning off the mark copy on IMAP > copy/move? It's making article moves and copies REALLY slow with > large IMAP groups and it seems like a simple (negative lines of code) > fix. Just a quick followup on this. I'm also seeing very slow moves, and wondered whether the resolution of this is basically that it's a "won't fix"/"not broken", or whether there's still work to do. If the former, I'll deal. If the latter, how can I help speed moves up? Thanks, /au -- Austin Frank http://aufrank.net GPG Public Key (D7398C2F): http://aufrank.net/personal.asc