* Reply-to with the same address as it was sent to
@ 2015-11-11 23:28 lists.emacs.gnus
From: lists.emacs.gnus @ 2015-11-11 23:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hello,

I am using Plus addressing and subdomain addressing[1] which permits
auto-split of my incoming mails into mail groups.

A mail addressed to, say, lists.emacs.gnus@xavier.maillard.im is put into
INBOX.lists.emacs.gnus. This is a neat feature I am using everywhere.

On the Fastmail webmail, I have a "generic" identity which automatically
change my From to the current subdomain adress.

Is there something I could read about that for Gnus ? I have seen many
configuration with alias and such (gnus-alias, gnus posting style,
gnus-harvest, etc.) Which can help in my case ?

Thank you

Footnotes:
[1]  https://www.fastmail.com/help/receive/addressing.html

-- Xavier