On Wed, Sep 08 2010, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote: > Bjørn Mork writes: >> Looks like some of the recent changes makes gnus confuse different >> IMAP servers. Opening the INBOX of one server shows the other, and >> existing marks are messed up. > Huh. I didn't think any of the nnimap cleanups I did before deciding > to do a rewrite instead would have any functional effect. Anybody > else seeing this? I've just added a second IMAP server for the first time, so this could be user error instead of problems with the recent changes. I'm seeing a strange problem where my nnimap-split-rule is being applied to folders on the wrong server. #v+ (add-to-list 'gnus-secondary-select-methods '(nnimap "serverA" (nnimap-address "mail.serverA.com") (nnimap-stream ssl))) (add-to-list 'gnus-secondary-select-methods '(nnimap "serverB" (nnimap-address "mail.serverB.com") (nnimap-stream ssl))) (setq nnimap-split-rule '(("serverA" ("INBOX" nnimap-split-fancy))) nnimap-split-fancy '(any "\\.edu" "mail.academic")) #v- With this setup, I'm seeing mail from serverB being sorted into nnimap+serverB:mail.academic, which I don't actually want to happen. Any hints on how to diagnose whether this is my fault or related to recent changes? Thanks, /au -- Austin Frank http://aufrank.net GPG Public Key (D7398C2F): http://aufrank.net/personal.asc