* Please unsubscribe
@ 1996-01-10  8:18 Dirk Bernhardt
From: Dirk Bernhardt @ 1996-01-10  8:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi there!

I hate to say that, but the standard unsubscribing doesn't seem to
work correctly. Though I sent the unsubscribing mail to the server
several weeks ago, I still get some messages from the list, about two
per day. Strange thing, isn't it?

So, please check what's going on there! My apologizes for posting this
mail, I know how annoying that is for the list members.

Ciao,
	- Krid -
--
C-u 1000 M-x hail-emacs RET

From: Per Abrahamsen @ 1996-01-10 18:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Krid> Though I sent the unsubscribing mail to the server
Krid> several weeks ago, I still get some messages from the list, about two
Krid> per day.

I think the server has been stuck in a prolonged Xmas vacation for
several weeks now :-).  He'll be back!