* Ding on NT (movemail ?)
@ 1996-03-07 11:21 Richard Taylor
From: Richard Taylor @ 1996-03-07 11:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am using GNUS on Windows NT. I have ntemacs 19.30.1.

After a little bit of fiddling I have got the news stuff to work fine
but I have failed to get the mail working.

I have discovered that my problem is that movemail has not been ported
to NT yet (I know that someone is working on it).

I was wondering whether anyone else was actively using GNUS on Windows
NT and if so whether they have managed to work out some way of getting
mail into it?

I have MS Mail, POP3 and SMTP.

Richard

PS I currently read my mail on a Unix machine with GNUS. I am trying
to be prepared for the day when I might lose my UNIX box.

Richard Taylor, N129, DRA Malvern, St Andrews Rd, Malvern, Worcs. WR14 3PS. UK.
   Tel: +44 1684 896028; Fax: +44 1684 894303; Email: rjt@rivers.dra.hmg.gb

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-03-07 11:21 UTC | newest]