* gnus and mails that contain backslashes
@ 2006-08-30  6:04 Stefan Reichör
From: Stefan Reichör @ 2006-08-30  6:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

I noticed, that my gnus (from Emacs CVS) has problems with the
reception of mails that contain backslashes.

So let's try if I can reproduce this problem in this mail.
The lines below contain 1,2,3,4 backslashes.

1*\: \
2*\: \\
3*\: \\\
4*\: \\\\

Stefan.

* Re: gnus and mails that contain backslashes
@ 2006-08-30  7:06 ` Christoph Conrad
From: Christoph Conrad @ 2006-08-30  7:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hallo Stefan,

> 1*\: \ 2*\: \\ 3*\: \\\ 4*\: \\\\

Looks perfectly ok in my latest CVS gnus.

Freundliche Grüße,
Christoph

* Re: gnus and mails that contain backslashes
@ 2006-09-04 14:51   ` Stefan Reichör
From: Stefan Reichör @ 2006-09-04 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Christoph Conrad writes:

> Hallo Stefan,

> Looks perfectly ok in my latest CVS gnus.
>
> Freundliche Grüße,
> Christoph

My Gnus is also working o.k. The problem was a faulty script that was
used by my mail provider.

Stefan.