* Reminding me where I've posted - feature speculation
@ 1996-09-27  4:51 Ed Donovan
From: Ed Donovan @ 1996-09-27  4:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'd be happy if Gnus would mark the groups in which I've recently shot
my mouth off.  Say, for some configurable number of days or sessions.  I
keep quite a few more groups than I read each day, and need to think
(oh, the pain) about where I have to duck in to finish what I've
started.

Does this interest anyone else?  I have to run it in a terminal, and so
would have to ask for some mark, rather that just a face.

Thanks,

--
Ed Donovan				edonovan@world.std.com