Hello! Again, thanks to all (and especially to Lars and Ted and Julien) for recent improvements to Gnus. I wonder, is there a way to tell gnus that I'm fine with a particular select method being totally insecure? Right now when I open any of the groups subscribed through gmane it seems like auth-sources consults my .authinfo.gpg. I _promise_ this doesn't need to happen for this server. Is there a way to guarantee that my login credentials are never checked for gmane groups? Thanks, /au -- Austin Frank http://aufrank.net GPG Public Key (D7398C2F): http://aufrank.net/personal.asc