Gnus development mailing list
* Pruning attachments
@ 2020-02-19  8:56 Didier Verna
From: Didier Verna @ 2020-02-19  8:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gnus Beta Testers

   Hello,

now that I'm running short on Gmail storage, I figured there are many
emails with attachments that I would like to keep, but without the
attachments (for example because I saved them somewhere else).

Is there a way in Gnus/nnimap to save and email but get rid of the
attachments?

Thanks!

--
Resistance is futile. You will be jazzimilated.

Jazz site:   http://www.didierverna.com
Other sites: http://www.didierverna.info