From: dsg@world.std.com (David S. Goldberg)
Subject: Re: gnus-boring-article-headers suggestion
Date: 19 Jan 2001 09:27:33 -0500	[thread overview]

> ShengHuo ZHU <zsh@cs.rochester.edu> writes:
>> Have you turned on gnus-treat-hide-boring-headers?

> That did it, thanx.
> (Though I suppose I should note that I needed to set it to 'head, not
> to t, which surprises me somewhat.)

This confusion has been an issue since the *treat* variables were
developed.  Some are relevant only to the headers and so 'head is
needed instead of t, which means apply to all parts in the body (you
can look it up :-) IMHO, a new value for the *treat* variables, 'body,
should be used to imply all body parts and t should imply treatment of
all parts of the article that are relevant to this particular
function.

--
Dave Goldberg
dsg@world.std.com