* 'O m' and process mark
@ 2001-04-17 10:48 Florian Weimer
From: Florian Weimer @ 2001-04-17 10:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

If a couple of articles are marked, 'O m' asks for each one where to
store it.  Is it possible to switch of this behavior?  If you want to
save more than just a few articles, this becomes quite annoying.

* Re: 'O m' and process mark
@ 2001-04-17 18:02 ` David S. Goldberg
From: David S. Goldberg @ 2001-04-17 18:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

What do you have gnus-prompt-before-saving set to?  I think the
default is 'always but if you change it to t I think you'll get the
behavior you want.
--
Dave Goldberg
dsg@world.std.com