* .newrc.eld renamed
@ 2001-11-15 16:48 Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 2001-11-15 16:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Something causing confusion here:
Newsrc.eld has turned up with a new name.
.newsrc-NNTP_SERVER.eld

Is this something I've inadvertantly set or changed and forgot?

I see no mention of .newsrc.eld in .gnus .emacs .site-start.el
I see no mention of .newrc.eld in recent cvs ChangeLog

M-x customize-apropos <RET> newsrc <RET> shows nothing that looks
promising.

C-h i m gnus i  newsrc.eld  gives one hit.. not promising

`s' search gives quite a few hits on .newsrc.eld but none seem to be
about changing the name to include the server name.