* Post to nntp from nnml
@ 2001-12-03 20:43 Harry Putnam
       [not found] ` <m3r8qbki8c.fsf@multivac.cwru.edu>
From: Harry Putnam @ 2001-12-03 20:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

that has been posted to gnu.emacs.gnus as well.

I've recently setup a newsfeed piped thru procmail that allows gnus to
generate nnml groups from the newsfeed.

I thought we could post from nnml groups to nntp method with C-u 0 C-c
C-c and select a method but when I select nntp, gnus tells me it isn't
a choice  n<spc><spc> completes to only nnml and nndrafts.

I know about adding the Newsgroups header with C-c C-n but hoped for a
more transparent way.  Maybe something I can set that will effect a
regexp of group names.

Someone suggested it could be done in Group params but I didn't see how.

My current gnus-post-method is set to `current'.  I don't really want
to change that unless it can be done per group or even better a regexp
match of groups.

According to gnus info C-u 0 C-c C-c should give me a choice of any
that are possible.  It doesn't offer nntp, so does that mean it isn't
an option?