* Attachments not shown
@ 2007-05-15 10:13 Thomas Hühn
From: Thomas Hühn @ 2007-05-15 10:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi

I'm receiving a newsletter, and by chance I stumbled upon the fact that
it includes several attachments.

I say "by chance" because Gnus never indicated this to me.

The most recent mail can be found at
http://www.thomas-huehn.de/usenet/aga.txt

It contains several jpg images, but they are neither displayed inline
nor is there one of those "attachment buttons" on which you can click to
see/save the attachment.

In the message buffer there is just no trace of an attachment to be
found.

Is the mail corrupted (munpack decodes it, though), have I
misconfigured my Gnus or is this a bug?

Thomas