* [Q] Getting new imap groups
@ 2016-04-13  8:03 Didier Verna
From: Didier Verna @ 2016-04-13  8:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gnus Beta Testers

  Hello,

my main mail method is nnimap to gmail. From time to time I hit F to
find new groups and Gnus tells me that some new groups have
arrived. However, they don't appear in the Group buffer, and neither in
the server buffer.

The only solution I have right now is to quit Emacs and restart. Then I
can see Gnus saying "Initial sync of X group(s)" and the new groups are
here.

Is there a simpler way to get those groups?

Thanks.

--
ELS'16 registration open! http://www.european-lisp-symposium.org

Lisp, Jazz, Aïkido: http://www.didierverna.info

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-04-13  8:03 UTC | newest]