Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen writes: > But the company has to have a name, and since it's just going to sell > Gnus stuff, I thought about «Gnus Network User Services», but I > dunno. Perhaps I want to do something else. And the "network" part > isn't really appropriate, but what other word that begins with an "n" > fits there? Gnus' Nature, Untamed Something. Or perhaps something else for Something... Gnus' Nature, Unleashed Sometingelse. Hmm. - Lars. -- Fly like a rock from the roof to the basement The last thing to go through my mind is the pavement (Falling out of love with life) -- Skyclad: Helium