* Gcc/Newsgroups header depending on mail addresses?
@ 2001-07-24 14:25 Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2001-07-24 14:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've got a group where I put mails that go to a specific mailing
list.  But some mails that belong to the same subject are addressed to
me personally and don't go to the mailing list.

So when composing a followup, I would like to omit the Gcc header if
the mailing list address is in To or Cc, but include the Gcc header
otherwise.

Is there some predefined functionality in Gnus for doing this?

(I just ditched some obfuscated code from ~/.gnus because I didn't
understand it.  This feature was in that code.  But I want to do it in
a cleaner way now.)

kai
--
~/.signature: No such file or directory