On 2014-10-22 16:30, Eric Abrahamsen writes: >>> Hmm, I may have seen this in nnir groups, as well. At least, I've (only >>> once or twice) had a similar situation: selecting articles in an nnir >>> search summary buffer, and seeing article bodies from the last search. I >>> can only assume it's the same problem... >> >> Just had it again! See attachment -- the article body shown when >> selecting one summary line actually belongs to a different summary line. >> This time it seems fairly reproducible (and is messing with >> Gnorb-related stuff) so I'll see if I figure it out, starting with >> setting gnus-keep-backlog to 0. > > And yes, that worked. My guess is that gnus should just not enter > articles into the backlog if they came from a search-composed group. Thank you for that suggestion. This bug has been bugging me for a while (when I jump to a message from a notmuch search), and I had no idea how to address it. Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7