Les Harris writes: > Sharon Kimble writes: > >> Is it possible to reset all of gnus back to its default settings please? >> If so, how? > > Luckily everything is just text configuration files. I don't know what > your exact setup is but remove any configuration you have added in your > init files or emacs customization and you'll get the defaults. Mainly true - but you can also change settings from within gnus (e.g. customize group) which are stored in your init.el (?) and I think there are other files created by GNUS to store settings? So removing your *manual* configurations you made in your e.g. gnus.el is trivial and I can't help with the others because I avoid them (because I don't know where they are stored). Cheers, Rainer > > Whenever you add configuration you are overriding default values. -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982